- All individuals 18 years of age or older residing in the home are required to complete an application, undergo the screening process, and provide the necessary documentation, valid government-issued photo identification, and application fee. The requirements also apply to any changes to the leaseholders during the lease term. The application and administration fee is $150.00 per person over 18 years of age. This fee is non-refundable.
- The application fee must be paid online via credit card or bank account before submitting your completed application. We recommend that the applicant's name list the credit card and bank account.
- To apply for one of our properties go to the "Rental Vacancies" tab, locate the property and click the Apply button to start the application process.
- The information you submit will be used to initiate the processing of your application.
- A representative from Apollo Associates Realty will contact you with your results.
- Please upload your supporting documentation with your initial application. We must verify the information you provided before issuing full approval.
Application Does Not Create a Lease
The application, even if accepted, shall under no circumstances be considered a lease agreement between Applicant and Landlord, or an offer to lease. No lease shall exist between Applicant and Landlord unless and until all parties enter into a formal Lease Agreement and Applicant pays all required fees, rents, and deposits.
Falsification of Application
Any falsification of the Applicant's paperwork will result in the automatic denial of the Application. In the event that an Applicant falsifies their paperwork, the company/owner has the right to hold all deposits and fees to apply towards liquidated damages.
Home Real Estate Questions Contact Us Calculators Find an Agent Guest Book Our Beginnings Property Management Services Commercial Listings What's Your Home Worth? Animals Sell Your House Our Office Listings Rental Vacancies Tenant Portal Owner Portal Income Credit Report Criminal History Rental History Application Process Move-In Date Income Documentation Deposits and Move-In Monies Commitment to Equal Housing